Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sugar Icing - Royal Icing

sugar flower, royal icing


I've decided that if I've ever wanted to decorate my cakes with sugar icing, I'd buy them off the shelf. Mostly because my hand is really shaky. Even so I'd like to think that that was a pretty decent rose. Even if it's green.

sugar flower, royal icing


Here's another alien-looking sugar flower. In case you can't tell what it is, it's supposed to be Mums. It looks unfinished at the top but yeah, Mums. It's in blue because I was using leftover icings - another reason why I will be buying and not making sugar flowers anymore.


sugar flower, royal icing


Above are Cadena de Amors. I haven't seen the real flowers so I wouldn't really know if they indeed look like stringed beads. And they dont probably came in blue either. And finally flowers that looks like flowers! These are wild roses.

sugar flower, royal icing

0 comments :